Action: check WSMB<br>
Reason: customer check this then got error<br>
Result: finish, result is good, in spec<br>

On 2011-7-5 1:59, Masklinn wrote:
On 2011-07-04, at 19:06 , leo wrote:
I using a textfield to store some information and in admin
input interface i enter like this

Action: check WSMB
Reason: customer check this then got error
Result: finish, result is good, in spec

every single sentence every row, I using markdown to convert
this plain text to html but it did not go as i expected.

the formated text is below,

Reason: customer check this then got error
Result: finish, result is good, in spec</p>

this is not what i expected, i want every single sentence every row,
it misses some html mark.
what should i do?

someone help me.
Well depends. This behavior is as per "spec" for the original markdown dialect:
single newlines are ignored (they're basically seen as line wrapping), double newlines
create new paragraphs, ending a line with two spaces creates a hard return.

Since you have not specified what you expect your markdown text to become,
there is little we can do to help you with.

--
chlin