Hi, I'm evaluating django for a project, though i haven't used it
previously. I have used pylons,sqlalchemy,elixir,formalchemy etc in
the past so am at least familiar, if a little rusty with that but i
would like to try django for all the it provides. I've read through
the docs and googled for a bit without any luck, so i'm here to ask
you for help.

I would like to have two main databases, i see this is covered in the
docs and is nicely implemented for general use cases. However, i also
need to support dynamic database creation - i.e. one or more databases
created from a single model (think of these as customer specific
databases). I will be using sqlite and want to save the path/
connection details of the dynamically created databases in one of the
primary db's. Is this possible and if so what is the best approach to
take?

Thanks
Nick