i have 30 gb disk....     and meaby 15 webs... some dont use, so
delete it....

my problem is not the space of disk,  my problem is the count of
fileds  =/  only 50 000  > in this momento in have 39 000 so i delete
webs dont in use, and i like delete fields dont in use too.... an i
think  that a  field for lenguages are  unecesarilys... i know is not
much space... meaby 200kb?   put i think meaby have 1000 fields