To be honest, there is no reason why someone cant make something which they
believe will be useful, and use the django-users archive as db filler. If it
doesnt catch on in the community, at least you'd learn a bunch of new stuff
and get the opportunity to try out new things outside of a typical
production/work environment.

The other thing to consider, is how far should we go to making info easily
accessible. I personally feel that being a coder isnt just about writing
code ,its about solving problems, self learning, the thrill of tackling
problems.. and Google+django docs + django snippets gives me all the answers
i could ever need.. do we really need to make it easier?? Takes away some of
the fun :X (i have found SO very helpful before - but i always enter from
google ,i never search directly in SO)