When I go to 127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ I receive this error:

Caught ViewDoesNotExist while rendering: Tried base in module
django.views.generic. Error was: 'django.views.generic.base' is not a
callable.

I followed the django tutorial here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/tutorial01/
and it worked fine, but I want to restructure my directories. I moved
a bunch of files around, and I updated the new changes in settings.py
and some other files. But it still won't work.

I've spent several hours on this, so it would be very appreciated if
someone could tell me where to look to fix this.

Thanks in advance.