Hi everyone!

I have one model and I've created a form out of the model using
ModelForm.  Now, I want to spread the form across two pages.  For
example, the first three fields will appear on the first page then the
user clicks next and fills out the last three fields then he clicks
submit and the user submitted data is added to the database.

I took a look at the docs for the Form Wizard and it seems like it
would work for model forms as well?  Can someone confirm this?

And if it does, can someone explain the process of creating a
WizardView class.

This example is given in the docs and I don't understand what the
second two parameters are.  Is form_list just a list of form objects
that you've instantiated based on your form classes?  And what is
**kwargs?

class ContactWizard(SessionWizardView):
    def done(self, form_list, **kwargs):
        do_something_with_the_form_data(form_list)
        return HttpResponseRedirect('/page-to-redirect-to-when-done/')

Thanks in advance for your help!