Hi guys, I migrated my site from PHP to Django about a fortnight ago
and everything went really smoothly, except now there appears to be
some kind of "caching" on certain pages. I say "caching" because I
have no caching enabled in Django, and it seems to be browser based,
i.e. I can open a page in any browser, three days later go back to the
same page, and be presented with the old data. But if I force refresh
or clear the cache for any of these browsers, then the new data
appears (which is no good for typical users). The reason I think this
problem has to do with Django is that it didn't happen at all with the
old PHP site.

I've narrowed it down to being only the pages using a generic view,
which made me think that the queryset is only being evaluated once.
But then, as I said above, I can force refresh a page and see the new
data, so this makes me think they're being evaluated more than once.

I'm pretty new to Django, so I don't fully know what I should do to
try and remedy a problem like this. Any help or guidance would be
great. Thanks guys.