On 18 Jul 18:28, Dmitry Gladkov wrote:
> I like the idea, but I don't like the approach, it should be a
> subclass of PositiveIntegerField, as it is an unsigned int on DB
> level. Also, I agree with Ɓukasz that it should support both IPv6 and
> IPv4.

IPAddressField appears to be v4 only for backwards compatibilty reasons,
GenericIPAddressField covers both, so in theory I've got no problems
with that, other than it making IPAddressField backwards incompatible
which seems silly at this point, and I'd be recommending people to be
using GenericIPAddressField anyways.
--
Brett Parker