Hi Shawn,

I've pasted the traceback below, I need to write some more tests to
give you better information.

Andrew

$ python manage.py test user_management
Creating test database for alias 'default'...
..F
FAIL: test_user_added_to_appropriate_group
(user_management.tests.SignalTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/amarder/Documents/sql_mangrove/nmis/user_management/
tests.py", line 39, in test_user_added_to_appropriate_group
    self.assertTrue(technical_assistants in allen.groups.all())
AssertionError: False is not true

Ran 3 tests in 1.319s

FAILED (failures=1)
Destroying test database for alias 'default'...