Hi,

I am running Django (1.3) with PyISAPIe (Python 2.6.6) on IIS7.
I am using the Django tutorial pages as test sites. Now when I am
trying to access the adminsite,
the site is loaded without the static files (loaded via IIS7).
When I use the Django development server the site is rendered
perfectly.  Templates are found...

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

my settings look like this:

STATIC_ROOT = ''
STATIC_URL = '/static/'
ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/static/admin/'
STATICFILES_DIRS = (
)

STATICFILES_FINDERS = (
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.FileSystemFinder',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.AppDirectoriesFinder',
#    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.DefaultStorageFinder',
)

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    "C:/PATH/Django Pages/templates".
)

My ISAPI config:

from django.core.handlers.wsgi import WSGIHandler as DjangoHandler
os.environ["DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE"] = "mysite.settings"
os.environ["django.root"] = "/mysite"

sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\django')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\django\contrib\admin')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\Django Pages')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\Django Pages\mysite')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\Django Pages\mysite\polls')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\Django Pages\templates')
sys.path.append(r'C:\PATH\Django Pages\static')
ROOT_URLCONF = 'mysite.urls'