On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:03 PM, bruno desthuilliers
<bruno.desthuilli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand what you mean by "serverside apps" here - I mean,
> Django IS for serverside applications, not client side (which would
> require javascript).

There are other kinds of servers and clients besides web, you know.

Also, in deep-tiered servers (where Java is king) involve lots of
server work that isn't directly related to web pages, even if it
ultimately could result in some web activity.

--
Javier