Hey,

I am coding in django for the first time and I had this doubt about
database.At the start of coding , you are not sure of all the fields
in the models of your site. So you end up making a few fields and
proceed . But if at some other time , you might realise that you have
to add a new field . In such a case syncdb does not change the table
( maybe deleting or adding fields ) . What  should I be doing in such
a case ?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers