I'm learning Django and was hoping to get some advice on an
application I want to try.

I'm trying to create a Django form that is included in a php based
website.

I'm working on a php based website that has a 'contact us' form that
was created with http://wufoo.com/.  In the php website there is a
little code to include the wufoo form.  The form is created in wufoo
and they manage the e-mails and storing the data.

I want to replace the wufoo form with my Django form.  My plan was to
host the Django form on a new domain.  My reason behind wanting to use
Django is so that when the contact is submitted I can store the info
in a database, send an e-mail, and write the data to another program.
I don't care about wufoo's automatic form building; My plan is to hand
write the form code.

I bought the book 'The Definitive Guide to Django: Web Development
Done Right' and I've read about half of it.  It seems creating the
form is really easy but I'm not sure the best way to include that form
in the php website.

Do you have any suggestions about creating a Django form that will be
included in a php website?  In the php website, I'd prefer not to use
javascript.

Brian