Sorry, my bad :)

I forgot that first argument for patterns() is a string with view name prefix. That was all.

Martin

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:52:21 +0200, Martin Tiršel <dja...@blackpage.eu> wrote:

Hi all,

the code:

class CompanyProfileAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
     list_display = (
         '__unicode__',
         'city',
         'premium_type',
         'followers',
         'manage_premium_account'
     )
     def get_urls(self):
         urls = super(CompanyProfileAdmin, self).get_urls()
         my_urls = patterns(
             url(
                 r'^some_view/$',
                 self.admin_site.admin_view(self.manage_premium_account_view),
                 name='manage_premium_account'
             ),
         )
         return my_urls + urls

     def manage_premium_account_view(self, request, context={}):

class CompanyProfile(models.Model):
     def manage_premium_account(self):
         return '<a href="%s">Manage</a>' % reverse(
             'manage_premium_account',
             args=(self.id,)
         )
     manage_premium_account.short_description = 'Action'
     manage_premium_account.allow_tags = True

And I get NoReverseMatch exception if I try to reverse `manage_premium_account`. Does anybody know why and how to solve it?

Thanks,
Martin