Dear all,

I have a class QuestionView which is derived from FormView class. Here
is the code snippet to explain my problem:

class QuestionView(FormView):
  ..
  context_var1 = y
  def form_valid (self, form):
     self.context_var1 = x
  def get_context_data(self, **kwargs):
    context['context_var1'] = context_var1
    return context

As shown above, I update a set of context variables in form_valid and
I intend to use these in the template - hence the variables in context
dictionary. The problem with this code is that the change in
context_var1 isn't seen - might be because 'get_context_data' is
called before 'form_valid' method. Is there is a work around for
this?

Regards.
Abhilash I.