While testing changes to an existing project, I disabled debugging. While
trying to restart the web server (uWSGI+nginix), I encountered the following
error:

File "/opt/django-projects/preps/statistics/models.py", line 5, in <module>
    from preps.games.models import FootballGame, VolleyballGame,
GirlsBasketballGame, BoysBasketballGame, BaseballGame, SoftballGame
ImportError: cannot import name VolleyballGame

(Full traceback here: http://pastebin.com/AqzjTuLz)

This error does not occur when DEBUG=True, and does not occur when using
Django's runserver whether debugging is on or off. It only occurs when using
my production stack ( Django 1.2.5+uWSGI+nginx ).

I have checked and rechecked the code, and can find no problems. Can you
tell me the differences in the way Django handles imports when debugging is
on or off, or point to relevant documentation?

Thank you,
George Cummins