You can either override a particular, or give a completely alternative
change_list page.

For your case, overriding seems to be a better option to me
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#overriding-admin-templates

If you are going for new change_list template
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#custom-template-options