Hi i wanted to know what do most people here do when they need to show
results in a template which just needs to be displayed in Table.
For example displaying data from a db etc in a template. I did try an app
called django_tables2 but it just seems really simple with respect to
presentation.
I tried loading the CSS version 'paleblue' of that app but it doesnt work ?
if someone has already tried that please do let me know ?? What do people do
in case they need to display data,allow rearrangement of data etc.Are there
any other apps...looking forward to hearing from you folks....