I have a login/logout application - it works within its defined view
(login/views.py) and templates (templates/login/index.html).

I want to port this app so it will be displayed in base.html. The main
problem is that I don't really know how to import this app correctly to
base.html.

If I use code pasted below it does only display correctly on localhost/login
page instead of localhost. On pages containing other forms it will display
other form instead of my login form.

How can I import login form to global template (base.html) and how I can
differentiate forms from different apps?

<form action="login" method="POST">{% csrf_token %}
{{ form.as_p }}
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

urls:
(r'^login/$', 'login.views.index'),
(r'^logout/$', 'login.views.logout_view'),