Tom,
I tried looking up the content_type and then using it, but it still throws
errors.

*1. I tried*

ct = ContentType.objects.get_for_model(Post)
chapter = orm.Chapter(rank=1, content_type=ct, object_id=blog.id)

*It gave error,*

ValueError: Cannot assign "<ContentType: post>": "Chapter.content_type" must
be a "ContentType" instance.

*2. I tried*

ct = orm['contenttypes.ContentType'].objects.get_for_model(orm['blog.Post'])
chapter = orm.Chapter(rank=1, content_type=ct, object_id=blog.id)

*It gave error,*

AttributeError: 'Manager' object has no attribute 'get_for_model'

*3. I tried*

ct = orm['contenttypes.ContentType'].get(app_label="blog", model="Post")

# I also tried setting model in the above get method to be lowercase.

chapter = orm.Chapter(rank=1, content_type=ct, object_id=blog.id)

*It gave error,*

AttributeError: type object 'ContentType' has no attribute 'get'

*BTW*, I am using *South 0.7.3.*

Thanks again for helping.

Thanks & Regards,

Chintan Tank