My urls.py for my app:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^geocoding/$', geocoding, name='geocoding'),
)

I've extended the change_list.html template based on the standard
change_list.html and added this piece :

{% block content %}
    {% block object-tools %}
      {% if has_add_permission %}
        <ul class="object-tools">
            <li>
            </li>

where {% url geocoding %} is the problem. When rendered it says:

TemplateSyntaxError at /admin/locationbase/location/
Caught NoReverseMatch while rendering: Reverse for '' with arguments
'()' and keyword arguments '{}' not found.

So the question is; how can I use the url template tag in templates
extending the standard admin templates and refer to a view defined in
my app by name?

What am I now seeing here?

--
Mvh/Best regards,