Hi folks,

I'm having a problem with a single module and its translations.

This module has some lazy translation (the same as other modules), but in admin, it spreads an error.
Error is the following:

TemplateSyntaxError at /admin/tieredpricing/pricingtier/add/
Caught TypeError while rendering: Lazy object returned unexpected type.
Request Method:    GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/admin/tieredpricing/pricingtier/add/
Django Version:    1.3
Exception Type:    TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value:
Caught TypeError while rendering: Lazy object returned unexpected type.
Exception Location: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/utils/functional.py in __wrapper__, line 197
Python Executable:    /usr/bin/python
Python Version:    2.7.1

In template /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/includes/fieldset.html, error at line 6
Caught TypeError while rendering: Lazy object returned unexpected type.
1 <fieldset class="module aligned {{ fieldset.classes }}">
2        {% if fieldset.name %}<h2>{{ fieldset.name }}</h2>{% endif %}
3        {% if fieldset.description %}
4 <div class="description">{{ fieldset.description|safe }}</div>
5        {% endif %}
6        {% for line in fieldset %}

At line 6.

Then I traced that error to its dispatcher, and I found the following:

at line 402 of file django/forms/forms.py there is the following line:
self.help_text = field.help_text or ''

my problem is that field.help_text must contain an unicode string (u'') and not that weird object that is containing,
<django.utils.functional.__proxy__ object at 0xb6a1332c>

I've found a way to solve it, and is to call __unicode__() function on that object, that explicitly gives me the right unicode string, but that code is django core, and I don't know if it's a django issue.

Can anybody help me plz?

Thanks in advance