Hi all,

Okay, good news and bad news.

The bad news, is that the site/project which sparked this webcast to be
made, has had some legal complications and is being shut down - less than 1
month after being released :L

The good news, is that the webcast will still be going ahead.

For those of you that want to see the site it was related to, it's
http://www.iliketochan.com .

The site itself was a complete 4chan archive, dating back to 2010, peaking
at 50 million posts and 17 million images.

Particularly sad about this because so much time and effort went into the
site, but at the same time, it has been a great learning experience (both in
code and business). So being able to share that on the webcast will be of
some small comfort :)

Cal