Hello all,

First a little background on what is installed:
django
django-cms
django-filer
cmsplugins-filer

I'm working on a project where the admin panel for a 'Product' needs to have
a rich text editor for several textfields. I have found several examples of
how to incorporate this but none have been successful so far.  I'm currently
attempting to use this
method<http://www.djangoapp.com/blog/2008/12/17/wysiwyg-editor-for-django/>
since
it uses WYMEditor which already comes with django-cms, without success.
 Specifying the js property in class Meta does not seem to do anything.
 When I view source on the rendered page, the js files specified are not
included in the page.  I also added an alert call to editor.js that is not
being triggered.

A secondary problem that I need to figure out is how to hook up django-filer
to the rich text field so that the user can insert images from the media
library, but that has to wait until this problem is solved.  Although if
anyone has any suggestions on where to look for a solution, I'd love to hear
it.

Here is how my current code looks.

admin.py:
static = settings.STATIC_URL

class ProductAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    inlines = (CategoryAssociationInline, ProductImageAssociationInline,
ProductIconAssociationInline, RetailerAssociationInline, ProductTabInline,
ReviewsInline)

    class Meta:
        js = (static + 'js/jquery/jquery.js', static +
'js/wymeditor/jquery.wymeditor.js', static + 'js/editor.js')

Editor.js:
// File Name: editor.js

$(document).ready(function() {
    alert("document ready");
    $("#content").wymeditor({ // assuming content is field name with
TextField.
        updateSelector: "input:submit",
        updateEvent:    "click"
    });
});

Several of the inlines need to use the rich textfield editor as well as the
product description field.  Any help is much appreciated.  This is my first
Django project so I may be missing some things that are obvious to others.
 If you need any other info I'd be happy to provide it.