From: SSozuer <selcuk.soz...@gmail.com>
Sender: django-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:06:06
To: Django users<django-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Could not connect postgresql database

Guys,
When i command ;
postgres@laptop:~$ /usr/local/pgsql/bin/createdb test2db

there is no problem and ".s.PGSQL.5432" file appeared in tmp directory
which is ok according my postgresql.conf settings.But when i command;

postgres@laptop:~$ psql test2db
psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
        connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.
5432"?

and also when i tried to connect to database with django same error
above occured.
I think, there is a problem related to enviroment variables. But i
dont know how to handle it.

thanks again
Selcuk