On 01-09-11 21:57, Yves S. Garret wrote:
Anyways, this is my current error that I'm getting:

  TemplateDoesNotExist at /polls/1/

polls/detail.html
Django tried loading these templates, in this order:

  * Using loader |django.template.loaders.filesystem.Loader|:
      o |c:\users\ashvets\my_templates\admin\base_site.html\polls\detail.html|
(File
        does not exist)
  * Using loader |django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader|:
|c:\python27\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\admin\templates\polls\detail.html|
 (File
        does not exist)

That app_directories loader is the one that you ought to use most of the time, so that's good.

What's not good is that apparently only the admin's templates are found. Is your "polls" app a real app? Is it in your settings.py's INSTALLED_APPS list?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/