Hi I have a problem with JS translation in Django. I did everything like is
said in documentation, so: I made .po then .mo files (django.mo,
djangojs.mo). Translated files are in path: *myapp/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/*
and *myapp/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/* *Translations in .html and .py files work
OK.* The only problem is that JS translation always displays original
phrase, not translated. main urls.py:

urlpatterns += patterns('', (r'^jsi18n/$',
'django.views.i18n.javascript_catalog',{}), )

template file in header (as first JS part):

<script type="text/javascript" src="{% url django.views.i18n.javascript_catalog
%}"></script>

All my js files are in path /myapp/site_media/js/ and the only .mo files are
in path which I wrote before. I use gettext() in JS strings.

What did I do wrong?