Hi,

this issue is driving me mad, I'm using Django 1.2 with the
'django.contrib.comments' applications, randomly I get

'CSRF token missing or incorrect'

 'request_csrf_token': u'c22473c9626677f09a64c751df4bfa8a',
 'META': {'HTTP_COOKIE': 'csrftoken=c04574f981417a4667db264bb527239d;

there is a mismatch.

It's almost impossible to reproduce, but I' managed to activate logging with
a custom view and sometimes I receive the failure notice with the details,
they come from real users messages, not spammers.

Disabling the cache middleware doesn't seems to change anything.

Any hint about what I can further check ?

This is the order of my middlewares:

http://dpaste.com/610460/

Deployment is with apache/mod_wsgi:

WSGIDaemonProcess mysite.com user=www-data group=www-data processes=10
threads=1 display-name=WSGI

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it