I did not realize that my email client had not grabbed new mail from today and this was 2 days old. Sorry for the reply ad nauseum.

Casey

On 09/12/2011 09:24 AM, Casey Greene wrote:
http://www.the-dig.com/blog/post/customize-plural-name-django-admin/

Casey

On 09/10/2011 05:40 PM, Gillwill wrote:
Apparently the Django default is to append the letter "s" to the end
of the model name for each listed under a given application on the
Site Administration page. (It does this in the tutorial sample site as
well - e.g. naming "poll" "polls", etc...)

Is there any way to get rid of that?

I would think there would be, but I've yet to find in the default
admin templates or code where it is doing this.

Any help appreciated.

-Gil