Hallo

This question probably deserves a RTFM answer, but I have spent a few
hours that I didn't have and would really appreciate a kick in the
right direction.

The thing is that I need to get registrations from colleagues.

They need each of them to give a value per municipality, per month,
per company.

So the result is a kind of multidimensional matrix.

I will store this in a database with a new row for each colleague-
municipality-month-company combination

My collegues, the municipalities, the months, and companis all has
their own classes/tables so the class storing the result looks like
this:

class Prognose(models.Model):
        collegue = models.ForeignKey(Collegues)
        municipality = models.ForeignKey(Municipalities)
        month = models.ForeignKey(Months)
        company = models.ForeignKey(Companies)
        volum_value = models.IntegerField()

In php or asp I would have nested iterations a and created a matrix of
text boxes and built the insert statement from that.
But I have a strong feeling that this has a much simpler solution
using the philosophy of Django.

Can I define ManyToMany relations to many tables like in this case?

What is the right terms for this issue?

BTW, Django looks really great, the parts that I have understood so
far :-)

Thanks
/Nicklas