Javier

That's great and working, thank you.

I have modified my code and it appears to be working now. Does what I
have done now account for the GET scenario please? Thanks again!

def companyedit(request, pk):
    if request.method == 'POST':
        a = Company.objects.select_related().get(pk=pk)
        form = CompanyForm(request.POST, instance=a)
        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
    else:
        a = Company.objects.select_related().get(pk=pk)
        form = CompanyForm(instance=a)
    variables = RequestContext(request, {
        'form': form,
        'company': a
    })
    return render_to_response('contacts/update_company.html',
variables)