First, thanks for your opinons.

Tim:

  This was what I did the first way I did it, because it didn't make
sense to me to have a table that is just going be used for a lookup.
However, with that option, I didn't get the option to do a multiple
select on the days. If a flight is only on sunday or monday, I cannot
select it.  However, after chatting a bit with the people in #django,
they told me to do it using the table, as that's the only way to get
the select to work.  I would be happy if there was another way to do a
multiple select.

Russ:

  Yes, I know about the template part, and that's where this is
heading.  However, I purposely put the html in the view.py file because
I am trying to do a rough prototype of for this before I start
templating.  The main idea behind this functionality of the application
is the front end where people can see a table with the flight number,
origin, destination and frequency.  I could not get the frequency to
show up in the admin backend, which is why I improvised this solution
for the view.

I would appreciate if you could tell me a better way to get the m2m
relationship pulled in -- as the rest of the comments regarding the
template are something that I am well aware of.  Also, by better design
-- I didn't mean better design for the database, I meant better design
in the sense a more django-way of getting that information out.

Thanks.