On 09/20/2011 07:12 PM, Babatunde Akinyanmi wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems your "method" function is
supposed to return the request method type(POST or GET) sent to the
view. If I'm correct then your syntax will always return GET. That's
because I think all the django middleware workings adjust the initial
arguments and the response such that it always ends up as a GET.
Try storing request.method in a variable first and then return that
variable with your HttpResponse like

def method(request):
     method_type = request.method
     Return HttpResponse(method_type)

Dear Babatunde, I had already tried that with no luck, that didn't work.

Thank you very much for your suggestion and your kind reply.

--
Fabio Natali FNstudio