I'm new to Django, gone through the django book and some
documentation, but I can't find how to do this or if it's possible.

I have a model that lists documents with title and edition.  It also
has a foreign key to an organization table.

I'm trying to create a query form that first takes the name of the
organization in one field, and they lets the user search by document
title.  The idea is to only show results in the document search that
are from the organization.  I'm not sure if this is something for the
forms.py or if it's done in the view for the form.

The issue I seem to be stuck on is in the tutorials the queries (gets)
are single valued and relatively simple.  There are hints of things
like querysets and Q that seem like they might do this, but I can't
figure out how to tie the form to these functions?

Any pointers to documentation or hints or snippets would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks very much.

--David