I'm new to django, and at this point all I've done is the tutorial.

But my end goal is to create a website that serves as a platform
system.

I want users to go to my site, create an account, edit some settings/
preferences, and a subdomain (can you do this with django?).

Then within each subdomain, other people can register as users to this
particular subdomain, post things, etc.

Is it possible to do this?  I can imagine the structure and how to get
the second part working (having users register on a particular
subdomain site, post things, etc), but I'm having trouble figuring out
where to get started with the first part (creating the subdomain site)

Is there a tutorial or guide to get me started with this platform
concept?  Thanks so much!