If these fields are not field in the model class you won't see them in the
add/edit of the admin.
If you want to show them in the view(list) section of the admin you can
define them as properties,
example:

class MyModel(models.Model):
    # field here

    @property
    def remote_property(self):
        return remote_property

class MyModelAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin)
    list_display = ( 'remote_property', 'other_model_field')

--
eng. Ilian Iliev
Web Software Developer

Mobile: +359 88 66 08 400