Hi guys and gals,

I maintain a Django-CMS website running on Django 1.2.5 with a couple of pages - one for selling houses, one buying houses, etc. At the moment it's all under one domain name (http://patmat.co.nz) with some other domains being redirected by Apache to specific pages on the main site, for example http://house-buyers.co.nz is redirected to http://patmat.co.nz/we-buy-houses/ <http://patmat.co.nz/we-buy-houses/>

Now, I would like to have the "We Buy Houses" part of the main website accessible directly at http://house-buyers.co.nz - i.e. when someone clicks on a link leading to house-buyers.co.nz I want them to get the We Buy Houses page without actually redirecting to patmat.co.nz/we-buy-houses

Similarly the menu created by {% show_menu %} should point to the absolute URLs under patmat.co.nz or house-buyers.co.nz respectively. And all that, of course, being one Django project with a single database, same design templates, same config, same /admin, etc.

Is this at all possible with Django?

Thanks!

Michael