Have you tried using the full path for both jython and for the script?

Does jython also need classpath set up?

Maybe you should provide the full path to a shell script that sets up
the path, the class path and cd's to where the script is, then does:

  jython script-name

Are you sure that you want the server waiting around until this
script finishes?

Bill