Hi,

I'm creating an EXCEL-Sheet out of Django with the following code:

response = render_to_response('reportsexcel.html', {'produkte':
dict(buch_pool), 'gesamt_string':gesamt_string}
,context_instance=RequestContext(request))

filename = "report.xls"

response['Content-Disposition'] = 'attachment; filename='+filename

response['Content-Type'] = 'application/vnd.ms-excel; charset=utf-8'

This works fine for the most part but there is a strange behaviour that
i don't understand.

On the webpage i have a table that looks like this:

Produkt               10:20

Produkt2             04:30

Now in EXCEL this becomes

Produkt               10:20:00

Produkt2             04:30

This behaviour appears to be completely random.

Does anyone have an idea on how to controll this !?

I could create the sheet completly manual with xlwt but that seems a lot
of coding for such a small task.

cheers

Ing. Patrick Szabo
 XSLT Developer