I would love to hear some professional opinions on how easy it is to
create, maintain and support a DjangoCMS-based website.  The only
curve ball is that the client will need customizable forms.  Otherwise
it's a pretty standard site.

Very recently - last week - the company I work for announced that we
are switching from PHP, where we have built a robust lovely framework
(in PHP, though, so ug) and really whiz-bang-neat CMS (very drag-and-
droppy, clients love it).  We've settled on Python+Django as our new
stack, where we will call upon the resources of the open-source
community so that we can focus on *building sites* rather than adding
features and bug fixing our internal framework.

But the question remains open whether we should build this *next*
project using our tried-and-true framework & CMS, or whether we'll use
DjangoCMS for the first time.

So whaddya say!  Any thoughts?  Strong opinions one way or the other?
I will really appreciate the insight.