With django, when a url is sent to the server, the work flow is that
urls.py is first run to check if an expression that matches the url
submitted is available in the pattern function. If available, it runs
the view function specified in the pattern. This just means that you
don't have to restart your server when you add a new url expression so
I suppose the "something" you did was to correct typos........or you
could be more specific

On 10/6/11, Kayode Odeyemi <drey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this. I have multiple urls.py
> in different packages based on
> the similarities of the modules. Everytime I add a new url to urls.py, it
> doesn't take effect immediately. Always returning 404 until
> I have to do something... Can't remember what I did.
>
> Is anyone experiencing the same?
>
> --
> Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
> http://www.sinati.com. t: @charyorde