Hi,

After setting up the admin interface, I get access to the users and
groups list.

>From the FAQ, I've read that
"""
If you'd like to use the admin site to create users, upgrade to the
Django development version, where this problem was fixed on Aug. 4, 2006.
"""

Not only, I'd like to create users from the admin interface, I'd also
want to be able to include users in groups (or take users out of groups)
and set permissions to users and groups through the admin interface.

What steps should I take to do this?
- do I gave to subclass the User and Group models in order to add these
methods?  Does this have issues when upgrading my 0.95 version in future?
- or create a one to one relationship as I've read someone suggesting?
http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2006/06/06/django-tips-extending-user-model

Is this being developed so that can be available by default?

My admin interface has another issue that I think it was not supposed to
happen.  I can see a list of the users but when I try do access each of
them, the  web page required is not found.  Do I have to insert some url
definitions in the admin urls file?

Luis P. Mendes