On 8/23/06, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've hit the same problem :(
> after searching on this group and net I found that
> curently django dosen't work well with sqlite.

I'm not sure if that's the case here; it seems that it worked fine
under the built-in server, and worked fine under FastCGI, so this
*shouldn't* be a problem with sqlite.

My initial guess is that the problem has to do with permissions on the
filesystem; the built-in server and FastCGI both typically run as your
user on the system, which means they have permission to access
anything your user account can access.

Apache, however, usually runs as its own user account, and that
account's permissions are typically extremely limited for security
reasons. First thing to check would be whether the sqlite database
file is sitting in a directory that Apache is allowed to access
(typically Apache is not allowed to read files in a user account's
home directory).

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin