As far I can understand from ur opinions is that to load contents
without refreshing the web page we will have to use ajax and

as python being server side scripting language will not be helpful in
this case. So anyhow I will have to use ajax.. do correct me if i'm
wrong..

once again thank u all for ur time and help.