Hi

I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem when trying to use
pango in django running under mod_wsgi on apache.

I am running

|20:11:06|# cat /etc/debian_version
6.0.3

When I run a runserver on the same server it works fine but the moment
I "import pango" in any of my modules the mod_wsgi apache server
raises a 500 error.

I did the whole installation using apt-get and installed pygtk.

I would appreciate any help to try and debug this issue. The only
thing in my apache error.log is :

 child pid 3642 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Thanks