Hey,

I have a FormView and a Form. I want to put in some logic that will
take place before the Form is even displayed. I know I could throw
this in a decorator and wrap the View but there's only a couple of
views that need this specific functionality and didn't see a need for
a whole new decorator.

I know I can override the form_valid and form_invalid methods. There's
also several "get_foo" methods I see in the source. I'm just not
really sure where I would/could put code in that will run before the
Form is even displayed or processed (in case they just bypass my view
and try to throw POST data right at it, which probably wouldn't matter
because of the CSRF).

Any ideas?