Hi,everyone.I have had a strange problem on my homework .I load
"index.html" template,which extends "base.html" template,in views,then
access it through firefox and firebug show that the <head> markup
seems to be broke.However,if loading "base.html" directly instead of
"index.html" in views,it works right.My English is not good and I
can't sure if you are able to understand ,so,they are my project files
(including "views.py","template/base.html","template/index.html")
following and you can test it if you like.
Thank you.

######[views.py]########
#-*- coding: utf-8 -*-
from django.template import RequestContext
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
from django.http import HttpResponse
from django.template.loader import get_template
import copy
import  time
BaseDic={
        'NowTime':time.asctime(),
}
def index(request):
        dic = copy.deepcopy(BaseDic)
        dic = RequestContext(request,dic)
        return render_to_response('index.html',dic)
#######[file end]###########

<!-- templates/index.html -->
{% extends "base.html"%}
<!-- file end -->

<!-- templates/base.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
        <script src="{{ STATIC_URL }}js/tools.js"></script>
        <script src="{{ STATIC_URL }}js/base.js"></script>
        {% block HEAD %}<title>PQP Interview System</title>{% endblock %}
</head>
<h1>This is BODY</h1>
<!-- file end -->