What is the error that that function gives you? It may be possible to just fix that function.

Casey

On 10/23/2011 07:42 AM, dr.phil wrote:
The reason for this exercise is to produce suitable output for the
jquery plugin datatables.  I am trying to use the following code
http://rus.hk/django-data-parser-for-jquery-datatable/

There are no problems until I include a datetime field. Then
'datatabilize' fails because it cannot jsonify a datetime object.

Probably the easiest solution is to avoid this generic utility
function and build my own?