Hello All,

I am trying to create a Edit form to edit user information. I would like to
display the default values in the form fields rendered and am getting the
values from the db table. I can take an approach by creating a dictionary
with the values that needs to be populated in the form fields in my view
file and then pass it to the html. Then in the html, i can manually set the
values using the django-widget_tweaks. But the problem here is that there
are few select box for which this approach wont work. So the next option is
to do it from the forms.py but there i need to get the currently logged in
user and since request object is not available i created an __init__
function with the following statements

def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        self.request = kwargs.pop('request', None)
        super(UserEditForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

but now i am not sure on how to set up the form values. My form's class code
can be accessed via the url http://pastebin.com/1TuRmNhH . Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Swaroop Shankar V