On 8/24/06, zenx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Jacob!
>
> If anybody can point me to any link about setting up NFS with Django I
> would be grateful.

Yeah, Jacob's right, NFS is the way to go. Only use my scp idea if for
some reason you can't get NFS going.

And there won't be any docs on setting up NFS with Django. Your Django
won't know you're running NFS, and NFS won't know you're running
Django. They're unrelated to each other.

There should be a ton of good docs on setting up NFS.

Jay P.